INCA TRAIL TO MACHUPICCHU
2 days / 1 nigth
PRICE PER PERSON: US$ 340.00
STUDENTS: US$ 315.00
1st Day: Cusco - Wiñayhuayna - Aguas Calientes.
Our guide picks you up at your hotel in Cusco very early in the morning to take you to San Pedro train station to board the train that will take us to km.104 km. where the trek starts. Then we begin our ascending walk about 3 hours towards Wiñay Wayna. Wiñayhuayna is the archaeological complex most important on this side, perhaps, one of the most beautiful citadels of the Inca trail. After a few minutes walking we stop for lunch.
In the afternoon you will have a guided tour of the archaeological complex of Wiñayhuayna, we will dine and we will arrive to Aguas Calientes. We spend the night in a nice hostal in town.
2nd Day: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Cusco
After breakfast, very early we will begin the march to the sanctuary of "Machupicchu", the road is about 8 Km , which go for a tortuous and serpentine trail, until the archaeological site of the Machu Picchu . Visit guided of ruins, during which you will visit the plazas, temples, sacred fountains, the sundial, and many other important places. After the guided tour you will have free time to explore the ruins on your own. In the afternoon you will take the bus back down the mountain to Aguas Calientes, where you will board the train to return to the city of Cusco .
Transfer to your hotel in Cusco.
End of our services.
- Transfer Hotel / Train station / Hotel.
- Train ticket from Cusco to 104 Km . Backpackers service.
- Train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Cusco Backpacker service.
- Entrance to the Inca Trail and to Machu Picchu .
- Ticket of bus from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes
- Accommodation in Hotel/Hostel in Aguas Calientes (lunch, dinner and breakfast included).
- Guided visit to Machu Picchu and the ruins along the trail.
- English/Spanish speaker professional guide during all Inca Trail.
city tour Cusco,